Mr Mohamed Rubnawaz Hanief's specialities include:
Breast Surgical lead for the Parapet Breast Unit, King Edward VII Hospital in Windsor. Breast surgery, benign and malignant including family history assessment.
- The management of all aspects of benign and malignant breast disease
- Oncoplastic breast conservation
- Skin/nipple sparing mastectomy with immediate breast reconstruction using implants or flaps
- Correction of breast asymmetry
- Breast disease in men
- Use of Intraoperative sentinel node analysis using the OSNA System